22 October 2010

Modified Day Hike Bag

Getting ready for a day trip so I decided to pack accordingly. On this trip I will be heading out to Sutton-Alpine on an ATV trip. The trail is about 40 minutes from the house and we plan on heading 20 miles down the trail. It is supposed rain so I packed my poncho in the front green pouch with extra 550 cord in case I need to make a shelter. I also lashed on my sleeping bag in case we get lost or stranded overnight. I will be wearing my poly-pro top and bottoms as a base layer and then a fleece jacket for a mid layer. My outer layer will be my Gore-Tex pants and jacket. Of course I will carry my .40 cal Sig Sauer with two mags in my drop leg holster. I will also be taking my Smith & Wesson 15-22 for plinking around.








No comments:

Post a Comment